A good massage is truly a treat and offers many health benefits, but as we all have noticed, a lot of massage studios and spas tend to offer so many options and it can sometimes be overwhelming to chose which would benefit the most. In fact, there are over 200 different massage techniques and types, all treating different needs and providing various benefits but what we are going to do is break it down into some of the most frequently provided types of massage and some of what we provide at Custom Bodies Fitness and Massage.
At Custom Bodies Fitness and Massage, all treatments are customized to the clients specific needs. In addition, there are modalities that may be used during each massage therapy session at no extra cost to our clients:
- Therapeutic Massage (may include IASTM)
- Deep Tissue Massage (may include IASTM)
- Sports Massage (may include IASTM)
- Special Populations Massage (Seniors and Oncology clients)
- Relaxation or Swedish Massage
- Dynamic Cupping Massage (may be included in sessions)
- 4-Hand (2 therapist) Sports and Deep Tissue Massage (may include IASTM)
- Hot Tub Hydrotherapy (may be included in every treatment)
- Customized Massage Treatments
- Couple’s Massage
No Show & Cancellation Policy – We require 24 hours notice to change, cancel and/or reschedule Massage Therapy appointments. If you need to cancel or change your scheduled appointment, please notify us 24 hours prior to your scheduled time by phone or email. If 24 hours is not given, the client will be responsible to pay for the full price of the scheduled appointment.