Soft tissue injuries can be debilitating and frustrating. IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization) therapy is successful in effectively treating all soft tissue conditions, whether they are chronic, acute or post-surgical. IASTM therapy can help you enjoy life again and all of our RMTs are ROCKBLADES (IASTM) Certified.
Our unique technique and instruments enable the treatment of scar tissue and fascial restrictions during rehabilitation that allows for faster rehabilitation and with greater success when the goal is restoring range of motion, eliminating pain, and restoring normal function.
Clinical Applications of ROCKBLADES – IASTM
Here is a list of some of the some conditions that can be treated using IASTM
- Ankle Pain (Achilles Tendinosis/itis)
- Wrist Pain (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Neck Pain (Cervical Sprain/Strain)
- Hamstring Injuries
- Hip Pain
- IT Band (Iliotibial Band)
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylosis/itis)
- Back Pain (Lumbar Sprain/Strain)
- Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylosis/itis)
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Disorders)
- Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Shoulder Pain (Rotator Cuff Tendinosis/itis)
- Scar Tissue
- Shin Splints
- Trigger Finger
- Women’s Health (Post-Mastectomy and Caesarean Scarring)
If you are looking for the perfect multidisciplinary injury recovery treatment, Custom Bodies Fitness and Massage specializes in deep tissue massage, therapeutic massage and sport massage and we Are ROCKBLADES (IASTM) Certified.