Sports Massage Edmonton
When it comes to injury and injury prevention, athletes have specific needs that may differ from other clients. At Custom Bodies Fitness and Massage, our therapists all have advanced sports massage certifications and are very experienced in addressing all the individual athlete’s or team’s sport therapy needs. We know that for you, getting back into regular training is very important and we will work to get you on your way.
At Custom Bodies Fitness and Massage, we specialize in sports massage tailored to each client’s specific needs. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing massage after a long work week, need to reduce muscle tension after a race, or relief from chronic pain, we work to provide you with an excellent sports massage experience.
Our team of massage therapists all the following qualifications:
- 2200+ hours and Massage Therapy Diplomas (licensed and registered)
- Advanced Sport Massage Certification
- Advanced Orthopaedic Massage Certification
- IASTM (instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization) Certification
- Dynamic Cupping Massage Certifications
- STR (Soft Tissue Release) – Level 1 Certification
Our team of massage therapists all the following experience
- RedBull Medical Team Massage Therapists
- Team USA – U21 Rugby – Massage Therapist
- Edmonton Prospects Baseball Club – Intern Massage Therapist
- Athletic Sponsors for Massage – Provincial, National and International Level Athletes
- Local Boxing Club – Biweekly sessions with Athletes and Events
- Local Cheer Club – Athletic Events for Charity
- Brent Saik Longest Hockey Game 2018 – For Alberta Cancer Foundation – Massage Therapist
- Seniors Health and Wellness Events – Massage Therapist
- MEC Events – Massage Therapist
- Mizuno Canada – Providing Sports Massage to the Coaches and Referees of the 2018 Canadian National Volleyball Championships.
Therapeutic Sports Massage is more than a treatment for injuries, sports massage produces overwhelming benefits for athletes physically, physiologically, and psychologically.
It is important to choose your therapeutic sports massage therapist wisely. Reach out to us at Custom Bodies Fitness and Massage to discuss your individual athlete’s needs, your teams needs or your to discuss your sporting event. Ask us about any special offers we might have for New Clients!
Custom Bodies Fitness and Massage is conveniently located and serves the West Edmonton and Beaumont, Alberta areas. Our goal is to provide the best care possible for each client seeking relief from injury.
Thanks for stopping by!