Sports Massage in West Edmonton
If you live in Edmonton, then you have some of the best sports massage therapists around. If you live in a small town surrounding Edmonton, you may have to dig a little deeper to find any sports massage therapists; however, Custom Bodies Fitness and Massage is conveniently located in West Edmonton which is in close proximity to a number of smaller communities where athletes may need an experience sports therapist.
Our team of massage therapists all the following qualifications:
- 2200+ hours and Massage Therapy Diplomas (licensed and registered)
- Advanced Sport Massage Certification
- Advanced Orthopaedic Massage Certification
- IASTM (instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization) Certification
- Dynamic Cupping Massage Certifications
- STR (Soft Tissue Release) – Level 1 Certification
Our team of massage therapists all the following experience
- RedBull Medical Team Massage Therapists
- Team USA – U21 Rugby – Massage Therapist
- Edmonton Prospects Baseball Club – Intern Massage Therapist
- Athletic Sponsors for Massage – Provincial, National and International Level Athletes
- Local Boxing Club – Biweekly sessions with Athletes and Events
- Local Cheer Club – Athletic Events for Charity
- Brent Saik Longest Hockey Game 2018 – For Alberta Cancer Foundation – Massage Therapist
- Seniors Health and Wellness Events – Massage Therapist
- Mizuno Canada – Blue Room Therapists for the 2018 Canadian National Volleyball Championships.
- MEC Events – Massage Therapist
Sports Massage is more than a treatment for injuries, sports massage produces overwhelming benefits for athletes physically, physiologically, and psychologically.
It is important to choose your sports massage therapist wisely. Reach out to us at Custom Bodies Fitness and Massage to discuss your individual athlete’s needs, your teams needs or your to discuss your sporting event.